• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NE meet (thats NORTH EAST) post your pics

Mesoam

Whats up guys, here's some pics from the NE meet...i didn't take alot but i know other people took a few (this is Travis, 850 n/a Nautique Blue)

hoodsup.jpg

FWDers.jpg

side2.jpg

sigpossible.jpg

(sig?)
picofpic.jpg

took this one on the highway heading home
sun.jpg

ONEFAST744 said:
that **** was hot !
hehehe

Yeah....so was your engine by the time we'd gotten to Worcester. :-P Teach you to hit 95 mph with a 1:1 top gear. I'm glad it turned out fine though.

It was an awesome time...Damn I gotta get crackin' now. There's a lot I need to get done, and <i>I</i> need that 5th gear to keep up with everyone.

very funny. its still acting up. my manifold was cherry red last night so i figured i had a clogged cat. i cut it off and put in some straight pipe...not so well. now my car is loud as a bastard and its still not running right...who knows. i think im giving up on it and putting it up for sale as well as my bertone in the effort to finance a 850T5 wagon...then once i get some extra money again ill start throwing together another B230FT project car...most likely a 744.

Too bad most of you guys didn't stay late to witness my rockin' beer can of a car (the accord) roll into the parking lot... or the antics that followed at a "local" 99 restaurant... I'll let Shane or Nikki elaborate, should they care to pipe in... hehehe

Nice seeing all that stuck around and waited for my late ass, hope to meet more of you after I get back from overseas!

ONEFAST744 said:
very funny. its still acting up. my manifold was cherry red last night so i figured i had a clogged cat. i cut it off and put in some straight pipe...not so well. now my car is loud as a bastard and its still not running right...who knows. i think im giving up on it and putting it up for sale as well as my bertone in the effort to finance a 850T5 wagon...then once i get some extra money again ill start throwing together another B230FT project car...most likely a 744.

That sucks. Bad. It's too bad you've got to get rid of the bertone too... Personally I'd hang onto it and do a B230 swap, even if it's N/A. Man that sucks. If you're really attached to the 242, I've got a spare k-jet flapper in NY...if you've still got the car after my next trip there, and you think that's the problem, I'd rather see it go to good use than make me see $20 on ebay.

I'm planning on being in the area (I think) Sunday. If all goes well, 944ti is going to be showin' me around the boneyard in freetown. I'd like to see if there are some parts around I need, like turbo sways for the '79.

i drove the t-gul T5-R and man i needed a few moments to my self after. I took some photos with nikki's camera, i'll see if she can send them to cullen to host. that was a great meet.

the stella (sp?) is good **** as is the bass, sam adams, and what ever else i drank that night, now i know why i don't drink! damn i was sick all sunday. ya good times.

where there cheerleaders? i have this menory if starring at ones tits.

Last edited:
roversweed said:
were there cheerleaders? i have this memory if starring at ones tits.

Yeah there was a table of cheerleaders across from us, 2 words: jail bait.

Actually there were some fantastic women there (one of them was sitting between us hehehe), I'm surprised you remembered anything except the bottom of your glass though!

Remember: drink water...

actually. i just bought a 98 S70 T-5.

so yeah. im keeping the bertone.

the 242 sadly is going to have to go...as i dont have room or time for it. im gonna sell it to another volvo lover only though cheap.

Back