• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bagged volvos

242Bleek

k-jet groupie
I really want to bag my 245 eventually but nobody in the volvo community seems to want to take their ish that low. The only bagged 240 I ever seen was that flat black one with the supercharger. I was wondering if there was anymore? Thanks

There was a guy at the Davis show a couple years ago that had a bagged v70 iirc. Well, it might have been air cans, but same difference.

gangstaa
3591050065_large.jpg

3591050066_large.jpg

3591050070_large.jpg

Remove hideous tint shiz.
Find respectable rims.
Never, EVAR, jack up the rear end and look that ****ing retarded again.
Sweet V70R.

BAG IT YESTERDAY!!!

Remove hideous tint shiz.
Find respectable rims.
Never, EVAR, jack up the rear end and look that ****ing retarded again.
Sweet V70R.

BAG IT YESTERDAY!!!

the guy who drives that car is kind of a moron, and lives in sebastopol from what I understand

whenever i see his car i am torn between giving him the thumbs up for being a volvo enthusiast or the thumbs down for driving that thign

I would love to buy a kit for my 240 if there was such a kit, although if I were to build my car to track it, never mind, but I always thought a wagon would look bad ass bagged and rodded out.

That's the same one he's talking about. PWRPFF's car now. I think the bags are gone.

Do the 245 if you want. I used to think it would be pretty lame because the Volvo wouldn't be able to lay frame...or lay anything, but after seeing some bagged VWs in the same boat, I'm pretty sold on the idea.

Yea I know, I just love the way it looks with the tires tucked up under the wheel wells on an other wise stock looking 245t. It may not lay frame but it's gonna lay something, prolly tranny x-member or jack beadlocks.lol Or do like the guys with the bagged blazers and attach tow balls somewhere in the rear and drag those.

Back