• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

PDX Brickers

Ill be there tonight definitely, like I said earlier 8:30-11:00 or so, guys you have to make it!!

Slobodan said:
Well that was a super outing.. Ben's car is so sweet looking.... and fast! **drooling**
:werd:....it was nice to meet some of the people from the board. It was also interesting to check out what's going on in b-town :) .
Is anyone going to be there tonight? I was not planning on going but I will if ppl are going to show.
Vovo poser, if you see this, I was hoping you were going to be there. I wanted to ask you some q's about your car. Also, BabyBlue242 (shaun) I talked to you on the vortex, thought it would be cool to meet before the ipd show. Is your car going to make it?
-Ben

sorry i couldent make it friday night, i was looking foward to going. I was tied up and couldent come out. If any of you guys are gunna be there tongiht im sure i can go, lol i wanna show off my new swedish lisence plate.

Well I am down to do either one. Someone make a decision :rofl:. I wouldn't mind going to PIR, though I don't think I will be running tonight.
However, I know a lot of people don't want to spend the money just to hang out. Besides, it has been sprinkling on and off here in NW Portland / Vancouver but it looks like it has been good in Beaverton.
Thoughts anyone?
...Vovo poser, did you have your plate stamped or buy a used one?

Last edited:
Erm I don't know about the PIR thing tonight, I'll go if thats what everyone else wants, but IF not I'll be kickin' it at Starbucks. hmm well I purpose WE all meet at Starbucks and organize there regardless.
I think that sounds like a good plan. Meet coordinate ourselves and the such.
reason being from me is my schedual I'll be out in Hillsboro for a family gathering for the remainder of the evening and won't be near the internet for until I'm ready to sleep.
aiight?! ok showers and I'm out. laters guys!

yea, its money, but its alot of fun, i dont know i was just trying to pick something to do, aside from just chillin at starbucks, and this being a car-related things thats pretty popular, i thought i would sugest it

That sounds fine then. I will plan on stopping by starbucks to meet up. If we go to PIR from there then cool, if not that's cool too. What time is everyone going to be there?

if we are possibly going to pir we should meet up at about 9 at sbucks. that way we can know who wants to run and what the weather is like. its been raining off and on all day so pir may be closed if its raining to hard out there. i will try to be at sbucks by 9 may not get off work before that though. so i know slobodo is going to be there about 8ish. any one wanting to meet call my cell 503 730 9455

Back