• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

mtech II volvo?!?!?

Definitely gonna keep an eye out for that on Craigslist or Ebay. Looks pretty good IMO. Doesn't quite fit the lines but looks a lot better than some other air dams I have seen.

I...for one...got that hack job. But it works fully well and I'm no longer N/A. Wires are concealed however and not all over the place. I wish i had a camera cause I don't even know if there are pics of my setup since the +T.

Definitely gonna keep an eye out for that on Craigslist or Ebay. Looks pretty good IMO. Doesn't quite fit the lines but looks a lot better than some other air dams I have seen.

I...for one...got that hack job. But it works fully well and I'm no longer N/A. Wires are concealed however and not all over the place. I wish i had a camera cause I don't even know if there are pics of my setup since the +T.
i have a canon d90 slr so if you wanna meet up one day, i'll plop it on the tripod and shot some pics! besides, i don't have any pics of my volvo with another volvo:-(.

I really appreciate that you guys think BMW e30 parts are cool enough that you will throw them on your Bricks. I think thats really cool. I dont think its really cool that you guys think your little dinky 4 bangers are better than a bmw inline 6. Its a proven fact, bmw 6 is one of the better motors produced ever. Add a decently thought out turbo system and that killer 6 will SPANK you little 4 all day every day. And i have about 3k invested in my not-so haggard turbo kit and i bet im making around 300whp. If i tuned it id be making around 350whp on a 100% stock inline 6 (including headgasket and bolts).

And 3 BAR!?! What kind of street car is that?! Throw 3 bar at an m20 that can take it all will eat your 3 bar turbo brick for breakfast.

Just face it. e30 > your brick.

Cheers all you turbo brick fags!

Honestly On some real...
http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/TRC1563.jpg
vs
http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/_8d50-Volvo-240-DL.JPG

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liek you guys have a fleeting ****ing chance hahahahaha

Side note, throw a bmw m-tech II valence on your car, it might be worth something.

(fyi i love thurbo bricks. Someone posted this link on an e30 forum so be prepared because were all ****ing rabid!!!!!!!)

Last edited:
Offended? It'd take a little more than a bimmer driving troll to upset us. Good try though. You get an "A" for effort.:sarcasticclap:

Oh yeah and nice comparison of cars you made. A highly modified E30 against a STOCK 240. GREAT comparison. I'll do the same!

050710-bmw-e30-318i-01.jpg

vs.

04.jpg

Now which one sucks?

Now I love both E30s and 240s but that was some comparison....

I really appreciate that you guys think BMW e30 parts are cool enough that you will throw them on your Bricks. I think thats really cool. I dont think its really cool that you guys think your little dinky 4 bangers are better than a bmw inline 6. Its a proven fact, bmw 6 is one of the better motors produced ever. Add a decently thought out turbo system and that killer 6 will SPANK you little 4 all day every day. And i have about 3k invested in my not-so haggard turbo kit and i bet im making around 300whp. If i tuned it id be making around 350whp on a 100% stock inline 6 (including headgasket and bolts).

And 3 BAR!?! What kind of street car is that?! Throw 3 bar at an m20 that can take it all will eat your 3 bar turbo brick for breakfast.

Just face it. e30 > your brick.

Cheers all you turbo brick fags!

Honestly On some real...
http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/TRC1563.jpg
vs
http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/_8d50-Volvo-240-DL.JPG

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liek you guys have a fleeting ****ing chance hahahahaha

Side note, throw a bmw m-tech II valence on your car, it might be worth something.

(fyi i love thurbo bricks. Someone posted this link on an e30 forum so be prepared because were all ****ing rabid!!!!!!!)
well, atleast you like us :rofl::nod:

oh, and oldschooleuro, i think that posting that pic may have been a bad idea... i can only imagine whats going to come out of the woodworks now. PIC WARS!!

Haha well im glad you all seem like a cool bunch of guys. :rofl:

My comparison was a little overkill but oh well.

That "race" 240 is pretty BA.

And there are definitely a bunch of really bad ass turbo bricks. There are only a few really bad ass m20 e30's around.

Cheers!

- Speaking of turbo volvos, anyone have a compressor map for a td05-12B?

Back