• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lesjofors HD rear coil springs? 700/900

moustacio

Greetings,

Searching hasn't helped me much and I need new springs in the back of my 745. So...

Has anyone used the Lesjofors HD rear coil springs on their 700/900 car? If so, what do you think of them?
These guys https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-coil-spring-lesjofors-4295804

I ask because I would like to know if they are similar or equivalent to the iPD overload springs. Also if they hold up well, raise the rear a bit, etc.

Thanks for any info

I was wondering the same thing with those lesjofors,as a alternative to the ipd?s.i didn?t realize 245 springs were an option.

My 88 765 has had the Kilen heavy duty rear springs installed for at least 13 years. Kilen is a subsidiary of Lesjofors. My car is always loaded with parts and tools and the shocks have never bottomed out. KYB Gas-A-Just rear shocks installed at same time. My 88 765 originally had Nivomat rear shocks. It had the rear springs and shocks upgraded sometime just before I got the car.

Volvo OE 1359710
Kilen 66210/ Lesjofors 42 958 04 listed as cargo rear spring.

Specs...
12 mm thickness?
122 mm diameter?
397 mm length?

Lesjofors 30 7665/ 42 958 04 is listed as HD; Wagon; w/o Nivomat shocks. Can be used to convert from Nivomat to standard shock absorbers.

13 mm thickness?
123 mm diameter?
375 mm length?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it. Just doing some research for now but I'll let y'all know what I end up buying and any pertinent info as far as ride height, handling and the like.

Back