• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My New 4-Door C30

I hope you dont get any snow in there, as in here new mazdas rust more than Opels. Its usual for a fender and doors to be changed after about a year in usage. As rust has gone trough them.

I hope you dont get any snow in there, as in here new mazdas rust more than Opels. Its usual for a fender and doors to be changed after about a year in usage. As rust has gone trough them.

He lives in a Coastal Californian town, I'm pretty sure it's good.

Stereo looks good man, I'll have to see it if you actually move up here.

Ive always liked those but do the engines still fall out? I knew that was a problem with the earlier ones?

Looks very nice, black ftw.

Crazy mang. Sweet car, I've never heard negative things about them until this thread, then again, I haven't heard THAT much about them. I didn't think they were "slow" though, as they can go 155mph and that's faster than all the other hot hatches before it... Hahahaha.

Anywho, BOSE stereos are good normally! Just needed the next next level of good, eh?

Under the body of course! The mazda is a Volvo chassis, Ford block, and Mazda head.

It's technically a mazda chassis. The 3 came out before the c30
Edit just looked it up. Was focus cmax first. Then the 3 then new focus (us carried on with old one) then at last volvo brought out the s40 on it

Last edited:
Well I've got the subs all wired up 2 weeks ago. Sounds amazing! Still have yet to trace the ground loop noise and re-wire the t-timer. Pics to come!

Back