• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k16, 9/29-10/2/2016

Me right now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tHnA94-hTC8?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5 spoke from t5?

164139345.jpg

There's that guy in New York. But he really wants to trade for some Hydras.
I wouldn't buy a sandwich from that guy.

I have 4 15" multi-x style in 4x4.25", rwd offset.

I don't think they offset is going to play nice with the fiesta. I want to get something to put some snow tires on.

Junkyard may be the best option and get some steelies off a base fiesta.

So for Thursday, we've got

Me
Wren
Wren's buddy Andy
Mick
MrBill
Kyle/Chelsi (maybe)
Alden (maybe)

Anybody else? If you're showing up Thursday afternoon, don't forget to bring a little cash so we can split the cost of the additional night.

Last edited:
Just do that. Don't pass go, don't collect $200.

Replacement pumper carb came in the mail yesterday for the bike. Old one had a worn slide and body, plus a busted pumper circuit... Figured that if I'm going big bore this winter (and I am... compression bump, too), then I might as well get myself back to Stage 0 with respect to fueling.

I'll see if I can make it. Going to check the PS pump this weekend on the wagon, and see if *that* is the bearing howling that I thought was the wheel bearings. If so, I may be a steering pump away from heading out to western NC.

I'll see if I can make it. Going to check the PS pump this weekend on the wagon, and see if *that* is the bearing howling that I thought was the wheel bearings. If so, I may be a steering pump away from heading out to western NC.

Just roll that belt off and come on up.

So for Thursday, we've got

Me
Wren
Wren's buddy Andy
Mick
MrBill
Kyle/Chelsi (maybe)
Alden (maybe)

Anybody else? If you're showing up Thursday afternoon, don't forget to bring a little cash so we can split the cost of the additional night.
I'd like to leave by ~12noon thursday and it should be about 8hr. But I probably won't get to leave that early...

I'd like to leave by ~12noon thursday and it should be about 8hr. But I probably won't get to leave that early...

We'll leave the light on for ya.

Side note: The gravel driveway is easy to miss off of the road. I'll leave my car parked out at the road so those of you coming in at night won't miss the turn.

Back