• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

im pretty pissed off right now....

cleaned the bay on the weekend... spend real long with brake cleaner, soapwater and ****... looked pretty good as new... but then the water dried.....

Now it looks like it did before... not dirty anymore but stubby paint.. which looks exactly like dirt on good 412 paint... :grrr:

anyway... did the oilcooler plumbing with my dad.. those hoses arent controllable when youre alone... messed up 2 feet trying to manage it on my own ;)

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

So.. im between the fronts now... fabbing upper mounts to the bumper or to the GFK stuff? You can see a stripe of tape... like this or better to the bumpers rear aluminum plate
IMG_2486.jpg

Last edited:
on the car ;)

It was a pretty rare tuningpart from an Old Volvodealer Hausser which manufactured this bodykit in a small amount of 1000?

Calling them doenst help.. they now sell toyotas ;) and only the retired boss knows of this..

/edit

so true ! :)

Bad news...:-(

And good luck for your engine! :-P

When will that gorgeous engine go in there? Can you remove the oil filter without removing the engine mount btw :p?

it was in there 3 times now :nod:

but finally i realized my enginebay is not getting nicer so it stays next time i'll put it in there... have to do some electrical stuff @ first and its so much easier to work in the bay with harnesses and stuff when the plant isnt in there...

And yes, i can ;) its pretty tight, though but with no problems interchangeable..

But im concerned about the filters behaviour.. hope there will be no problems regarding flow, pressure level... its off a pt cruiser 2.4 ... we'll see..

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

yeah... you see the 3 inlets? the cooler couch potatoes directly attached to them ;)

my question is where to mount the upper brackets... like the strip of tape or against the grey surface you see which is the rear of the bumperframe

Yeah... some progress...

did some wiring harness jobs on the weekend.. cleaned up some old preheater harnesses and all the electrically sins i've done with my audio, boostcontroller, zeitronix...

Oh.. and i found out that my camsealrings were missing... after reinstalling the intake camgear and reassembling the belt... ARGH !! assembling this yoshifabkit is a pain in the arse... did that 3 times... grrr

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

My Buddy who helped me out :) THX again ;)
IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

Last edited:
Back