• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Spacer size for my wheels?

Adoma08

I have a 87 240 DL, I've purchased some Volvo Caligo rims 16. 5 with 195 45 R16 tires, I believe they are 52.5 offset what would be the correct spacers for these rims and tires. Any and all help is welcome to thank you

The tires sound a little short at ~ 22.9".

Some 1 & 1/8" spacers from EZaccessory should get you going if the stated offset is correct.

5135-5450V-2T.jpg

make sure your studs/bolt are long enough for mounting the spacer + rim.
It's a safety thing. When a wheel breaks off in traffic it could ruin your day.

Haha. No one wants to hear that. Something, something just tighten in a star pattern slowly. I was surprised you linked the adapters.
It is a valid point though, RWC.

Just answering his question.

I was going to mention that, but then thought, "what's the point?".

Spending any 'extra' money on TB?

:rofl:

I mean you can find cheaper adapters on feepay, but they're kinda sketchy IMO.

:e-shrug:

Dont know who Ben is ,but would be interested in bicking up some more spacers. I Picked up some 30mm spacers and got some hub centric rings. Front spacing looks good but rear tires seem to set in too far. Think 35 mm on rear would have been best. Redwood chair was wright tires to look too small, once lowered might look better

Last edited:
The spacer question has been answered, but why? Why are your tires anemic? Put something on your car that won't die when you hit a pothole. Toss a set of 205/55R16 tires on and enjoy a cush ride and no broken wheels.

Back