• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

the heebspeed 940

raided the junkyard, got some transmission parts. they'll probably just get shelved though til I make time to address this issue. still have to gather some other odds and ends before digging in (not to mention a ****in' $150 rebuild kit, jeeeez)

Nice ride. I've noted a little flat spot on used air masses under load. "Fine" at idle, but odd flat spots elsewhere. Doesn't help that the foam that they put in the lid of the airbox on 90+ cars usually falls apart and does them in...they got rid of the pre-heat that did such a good job of that on 89- cars only to replace it with foam that falls apart after the air filter.

I keep a basically brand new bosch/volvo air mass around for testing. I'm sure you are familiar with this tho.

it is always something, eh? the foam is still intact on mine, but it probably won't matter much longer.

rebuilt the trans (to km148 specs), added the accum mod as well as a slight modification of the separator plate. rolled in fine with the wheels off the ground, if the weather isn't **** after work I'll hook the kickdown cable up and give it a ride around the block to see if it's good or something is goofed.

also picked up this little guy for it:
138082957.jpg

138082956.jpg

:-D

will end up similarly different to the deathwagon 3 (same concept different execution and supporting cast)

test drive with the rebuilt aw went well. woohoo. sucked up some extra fluid, drove it around again, and it seems to be happy. yay.

bastards! I have the turbo flanges and fittings, just need the piping... and waiting for the free weekend. I wanted to be the first!!! :)

what size pipe are you using? 1 1/2?

looks good!

Hey, is that one of my left over New Belgium beers? :)

I like the shens.

Maybe.

bastards! I have the turbo flanges and fittings, just need the piping... and waiting for the free weekend. I wanted to be the first!!! :)

what size pipe are you using? 1 1/2?

looks good!

sam's has been done for a while now. I may try and have this finished this weekend, but it'll probably be a couple of months before it's actually in the car. LOONG list of **** I want to do before hand.

Back