• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

All kinds of website glitches

2manyturbos

Dana,

Some of the new glitches since the change are: the requirement for special permission to see threads. I'm encountering it fairly often when one thread has a link to another. When thread is visited, there seems to be no update. IOW, I refresh the view and it says new post for the same post I have already visited. Also, today the site keeps logging me off. 5 times already today.

Ok, so it's not just me getting logged off huh? Funny though, didn't have an issue on the laptop, but the phone has been logged off the last several times I've hit TB from it. Same browser, no updates, Firefox on the phone and laptop.

Haven't seen the special permission thing though.

I have the same issue on Chrome - desk top and phone.
No issues on desktop - stays logged in, but I'm constantly getting logged off TB on the phone.
I'm using the same web address on both.
forums.tbforums.com

When I click on a link to another thread, sometimes it does not reroute to tbforums.com but the old URL. This causes me to not be logged in.

Since the update:

1. I have to log in. Every. Single. Time. (Whereas before I could stay logged in indefinitely.)

2. I have to log in multiple times per visit. Usually within minutes it asks me to log in again.

3. When I click on "new content" there's nothing. Every single time.

Overall time spent on TB has nosedived as the "upgrade" has been so damn annoying.

Please return to the previous version!

Just want to through my experience in here - post upgrade everything’s been the same for me. Never get logged out on desktop or mobile. macOS 10.13.3 Safari, and iOS 11.2.6 Safari.

I have this wierd glitch where my username should be green, but it isn't.

I finally started experiencing the 'log out problem' so i was able to test some things. Right now i'm trying a different cookie setting...

Not sure what's going on behind the scenes but I was in a sign in loop for the last hour or so between W7,W10 and El Capitan machines. Chrome & FF browsers, cleared out temp files, DNS cache, etc. Persisted in icognito as well. Even had varying success with 'click here to manually redirect[...]'.

Just FYI I guess.

Last edited:
I had a glitch all day where I could log in, but I would be logged out after the redirect page. That happened on forums.tbforums.com and turbobricks.com. I just logged in on forums.turbobricks.com and it finally let me log in.

Derp! Can't log into the Mod Control Panel this morning. The 'Thank You for logging in' message pops up but then right back to the log-in prompt. I logged into TB about 2am at work last night and all was good.

Even worse! It won't even let me log out. :run:

I log out, close the window, come back a few minutes later and I'm still logged in.

This is all the first trouble for me since the change.

Another issue. It won't stay on the dark skin. You can select it and it'll change, but once you refresh or go into a thread its back to white.

My eyes! So bright! Send help.

Back