• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ghetto Evo/B230F exh manifold build

Hi
I found mine smoked a bit when letting off the throttle after high boost (about 15 -20psi).
I got one of those oil inlet banjo restricter bolts with a 2.5mm hole - hasn't smoked since.
Tim

This things rad! Im shocked you are hitting full boost that low. Makes me wonder if something is wrong with my setup. What camshaft are you running? Im running an evo8 16g with a 10.5cm turbine housing opened up for a td06sl2 11 blade wheel and im not hitting 14psi until like ~3100rpm. Im on chipped LH2.4, IPD turbo cam, and M47. Nice work man!

This things rad! Im shocked you are hitting full boost that low. Makes me wonder if something is wrong with my setup. What camshaft are you running? Im running an evo8 16g with a 10.5cm turbine housing opened up for a td06sl2 11 blade wheel and im not hitting 14psi until like ~3100rpm. Im on chipped LH2.4, IPD turbo cam, and M47. Nice work man!

Gear ratio (load) and torque converter will influence that quite a bit. My car hits 15 psi at like 2800 in 5th gear but not til 5000 in 1st.

Back