• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

another cry help and information

MikeHardy

The Sirius/Nova Police
My car is blowing a kind of bluish smoke when idling and very hesitant and jerky until it come on boost I changed to BPR6ES plugs last week from the standard BP5 plugs recommended by my local dealer.
Once on boost car pulls fine and is very quick, With now smoke at all. Any ideas, anyway I’ll put old plugs back in tomorrow and go over all connections may even look into cleaning the intake air temp sensor after the intercooler, trottle body, my ECT connections again and distributor and rotor.

mike

My car smokes at idle and did stumble that was a vacume hose the oil smoke was and still is the oil seals in the turbo ck inside the intercooler for oil and the turbo for play

it's fine now i changed the plug back and cleaned the Intakeair temp sensor after my IC but it would still do it. so i uplugged my engine coolent temp sensor under runner 3 then plugged back in and it's absolutly fine again seems to pull from really low down without any problems. better then ever

Back