• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1984 242 Nordica

Very nice, very clean, very cool. Reminds me of my old 242, this thread makes me kinda miss it. I did the 86+ swap with Ecodes and the late euro flat hood grill. I like your setup, clean and simple. I had the coilovers, R brakes too. I had a stroked 2.3 (2.5) with a T5 and megasquirt. I love the white too. Best color for a 242 or 245 IMO.

Haha, and ive totally done the makeshift spray booth too :p

I really don't like the euro turn signals so I modified the 86+ turns signal housings to fit with the ecodes. Bought new lense from the dealer instead of aftermarket or used pieces.

clean car, i love it!

(might have missed it somewhere in the thread) but what is the Rizzo sticker thing on the the front lower fenders? Personally i'm not feeling them at all; you've got a super clean white volvo and the blue somehow looks out of place...

anywho very clean car, especially the bay! loved that!

Not much has changed, put a new low mileage 93 M47 that I found in the junk yard few years back. Nothing wrong with the old m47.

Will be buying a new set of tires thinking of getting something alittle smaller size, so I can fit the rear R brakes.

The car has been sitting because the B23ft has excess blowby and oil blowing everywhere in the engine bay. Bought first OS B230FT pistons and have a squirter block that is going in. Just picked up the new motor at the machine shop today. The 15g will be replaced with a 16T as well. everything else is going to stay the same.

We installed adjustable cam gear that we madecided. This is the original motor, soon we will be pulling the old motor out.

Last edited:
Back