• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

5x108 spacers for a 240

ICantDrift

Hey all,
I'm curious about wheel spacers for my 240 which has a hub bore of 65.1mm. Everything I can find on eBay or Summit that has a hub centric lip for the wheel to seat on (not just a flat face where the lugs support the weight of the wheel) has a center bore of 63.4mm. I'm looking for about 20-25mm. What are you guys running?
Thanks for the help!

I run Ben's spacers on my 242 so I can mount 17" Tethys. Works great! I plan on getting another set for my other car.

You also need the extended wheel studs.

+1 for bens spacers with studs. The fronts dont require you to remove the hubs. You could do the rears with the axles still in the car too if you don't have dust shields.

I bought 10mm H&R's off eBay a few weeks ago :e-shrug:

edit: I just searched eBay for "H&R 20 5x108" and the third result is hub centric, 65mm bore for $110 shipped...

Last edited:
I've used them. It was a few years ago, but they were very good when I called them and needed a pair of adapters in a hurry ahead of an upcoming lemons race.

Don't buy flat adapters. For a few dollars more, it's SO nice to have the wheel centered on the hub every time. I've used flat adapters. They're not unsafe. Just annoying to have to snug the wheel down with the wheel in the air and hope it's centered enough to not vibrate at highway speed. Usually it was OK, maybe a slight buzz at one speed. But adapters w/lips are such an improvement.

Don't buy flat adapters. For a few dollars more, it's SO nice to have the wheel centered on the hub every time. I've used flat adapters. They're not unsafe. Just annoying to have to snug the wheel down with the wheel in the air and hope it's centered enough to not vibrate at highway speed. Usually it was OK, maybe a slight buzz at one speed. But adapters w/lips are such an improvement.

Yeah, I refuse to get flat adaptors. I know some people haven't had issues with them but I have and I don't think they're safe, lugs aren't designed to hold the weight of the car, that's why there are center bores.

I bought 10mm H&R's off eBay a few weeks ago :e-shrug:

edit: I just searched eBay for "H&R 20 5x108" and the third result is hub centric, 65mm bore for $110 shipped...

I saw that. I'm not a huge fan of those because then I'll have to get a set of extended studs, likely from Ben's site, and at that point, it'll be the same price to just get the exact spacers I want machined by the Motorsport Tech guys

I appreciate all the input guys!

http://www.motorsport-tech.com

Reach out to these guys and get exactly what you want. For a reasonable price.

This. Had a couple sets of spacers and a set of adapters on the car now. All they needed for info was vehicle and wheel or vehicle the wheel came from (the STI in my case). Years back mine were $260 delivered for the set of 4, stud choice I wanted for them, hub and wheel centric, and I had them in 2 weeks, later than usual since one of their machines just had a critical failure and their additional machine hadn't arrived yet.

Back