• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 740 Turbo -88

H3dlund

Would be fun to hear some comments from people outside Sweden what you think about my car. :)

What i'm doing for the moment, new engine is almost ready:

Goal is 350hp, dont think that should be any problem. :)

Pretty sure they're 18xsomething SuperDTMs. I used to lust over those wheels, still mostly do.

Car looks AWESOME. Get some splitters, appearance = done.

The cam gear is what caught my eye because I don't recognize it and it looks like a nice piece.

I also like the more modern grill emblem. Subtle, but I appreciate subtle little things that add to the whole car.

What color did you go with? Is that the blue that they used on the S60Rs?

Fun???? What's fun on teasing us? You guys have all the goodies. Looks damn hawttt! What wheels are you running?

Haha. :D The wheels are Rondell z-85 Super DTM 18x8,5. Also available in 17".

Pretty sure they're 18xsomething SuperDTMs. I used to lust over those wheels, still mostly do.

Car looks AWESOME. Get some splitters, appearance = done.

Jepp thats correct. www.gummihuset.se is the only one i know who sell them. And yes splitters have to get on. Have a volvo addon bodykit complete just waiting for paint.

This one:
e42008123301Pb167.jpg

The cam gear is what caught my eye because I don't recognize it and it looks like a nice piece.

I also like the more modern grill emblem. Subtle, but I appreciate subtle little things that add to the whole car.

What color did you go with? Is that the blue that they used on the S60Rs?

The cam gear is from Nuke performance, a swedish company who has some nice looking goodies for volvo engines. Cam gear, fuelrails, btrs and so on. About the colour look on the answer in the bottom of this post.

http://www.nukeperformance.com/index.htm You can choose english on their site, bet swedish is a little hard to understand. :)

That engine looks great, it's very clean and shiny. I wish mine was that clean!

Hehe it is some time and money spent on this engine. Hope it will be running soon. :)

What is that color code?

The previous owner painted it in Subari impreza blue metallic, not sure but think the colour is named Mica blue.

Nice to hear you like it. :-P

Also have a movie from last summer, with the almost stock b230ft lh2.2 i had in the car before. 531-cylinder head, 940 Mitsubishi 13c turbo - 0,7 bar and 3" exhaust.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jZ1FKCmhSuw&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jZ1FKCmhSuw&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Topic on english - "Is this the way an old Volvo turbo should be driven?"

Is it so horrible? :-P

I absolutely love this car!

Haha nice to hear.

Love it! Except for those side window visors. Ditch those and the car looks awesome. Any interior shots?

I like them, they're staying. :)

Got an old picture, but looks about the same now to. Except now i got new speakers with original speaker cover over them.

The R-sport wheel is nice, but this is in pretty bad condition. :( The seams is bad, found a guy who gonna restore it, and maybe dress it in mocca as the 242 group-a steering wheel?

The sharp-eyed also recognize the r-sport inserts, also run a M90L2 gearbox from a 940.

god that car has made me change my thoughts on the early 700 ecodes. thats a gorgeous car and seems like its being driven pretty damn well!

thumbs up to you.

Back