• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

4/20 BBQ/244 race car work day @ my shop in Santa Cruz

pat244ti

So I am moving out of my shop at the end of the month in April. I will be moving to Pleasanton to start a new job/career so unfortunately I have to leave my shop behind.

BUT I was going to see if anyone wanted to have a little BBQ/work day at the shop before I close it up. I also want to get my 244ti running and at least driveable for the Davis show the following weekend and can use whatever help I can get. It is very close to running just need to diagnose some issues with the megasquirt, reassamble the front suspension, bleed the brakes and it should be good enough for the show the following weekend and some future tuning down the line.

I will provide all of the food and beer [courtesy of my two sponsors for my race cars - Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing & Blanco Basura] to anyone who is willing to come out and either help with the car or just stand around it and chill at the shop

Location-

Directly across the street from

121 Ingalls St
Santa Cruz CA 95060

148587_10151325694940850_823952144_n_zps25599a78.jpg

*picture is a few months old IC piping and some other things are done now

:)

No new shop. Putting everything in storage and getting a studio. New Leaf is opening a store in Pleasanton and they asked me to be the food service manager over there [double my current pay] and get the department going over the next year and if all goes well I will be one of the store directors at the location they will be opening in Aptos in 2014. Was hoping for this to happen ever since I got the job at the current store two years ago. I love working for a company that hires within and treats it's employees awesome.

If anyone has time to come over and help, even if it's the weekend before let me know. I'm willing to feed, provide drink and possibly a place to sleep [and maybe travel compen$ation] for any help. I want this thing to move on it's own power before I move out.

Last edited:
If you have a shovel, I'll come lean on it for a minute:-P
Also, if you have any junk you took off our Dodge laying around, I may be interested, mine is a really rough diamond, 96 xcab.

I will be in town for a day on the 5th. If you are free in the morning i can stop by and help out for a bit.

yo patt hit me up i am wondering what's up with my car, 831-251-4349. hope all is going well :). hit me up sounds like you are cleaning up and getting out :)

Back