• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish volvo rides

turbopalmen

In my thread of my custom amazon i promised a new thread with pics of swedish volvos and here it is...feel free to comment:cool:

First my own old 850turbo about 360hp with ported head and forged rods larger turbo...
850flames.JPG

DSCN0403.JPG

motor1.jpg

not swedish but from norway....breathtaking its an modified 740 with 960 front and 940 rear
and alot of other mods its the fatest thing i have ever seen:twisted:
s90rbru.jpg

senter.jpg

Another of my own cars that i have owned 760 turbo 18" wheels from s80 new paint and
spoilers widened group-a wing from 240...turned out pretty nice to..
DSCN0159.JPG

DSCN0160.JPG

DSCN0163.JPG

I will update this thread from time to time because i have got lots of pictures and you all love volvos!!!!

The "presidents" of our club`s car olso a 740 from the start:omg:
IMG_2465.jpg

2 of the cars, the black and the last one look more like 9 series because of the rear windows but that could be just me?

you are right they change the hole back end with the hole roof...because then tou can have the right year of car that looks like a widened 960 and the exaust regulations here in sweden allows to but an 850 turbo motor togther with a 960 gearbox and rear wheeldrive
there is afew of these creations in sweden but more and more do it:cool:

miniman342 said:
how can I put a 900 front end on my 744?
for 960front you need to change the hole frontend, fenders, lights, all steel behind the lights,the hole bumber and bumber mounts, the hood and rebuild the mounts for it because the hood goes all the way over the wipers, and the fenders wont fit,cut down the innerfenders because the 960 fenders are slimmer,
so you must take some parts from 740 fenders and weld togheter. 940 front is alot easier almost fits bolt on modifie only inner fender and mounts for bumper and it fits but you still need a complete front. alot of work but turns out nice.

Back