• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

has anyone else seen this (volvo rims...)? no pic! :(

ICE RCKT

I drove past an 855GLE last night... likely a '95... WITH HYDRA'S! WTF? I must say though, it looked good :)

In other news, I saw an '85 744Ti driving around town last night as well, with a custom exhaust (twin bent-up tips), navy blue... I think I would've run into them on the board before if they're ever here... but still... it sounded decent. Would like to know more!

Sorry for the mostly redundant post...

There's at least one FWD wheel that's similar. You're SURE it was a Hydra and not a Perfo? There's an 850 wheel that looks like that one too.

01.jpg

<hr>

03.jpg

Michael, there are actually people dumb enough to put a RWD wheel on a FWD Volvo. I've seen it when visiting the local WalMart (of course); it was an 850 with Draco's. I just shook my head.

Roguls
New York, USA

Why the hell would anyone with a FWD car wanna put Hydra's on their car then they would spend the same amount of money and get Volans or Titans?! What a moron...

Marvelous3 said:
Why the hell would anyone with a FWD car wanna put Hydra's on their car then they would spend the same amount of money and get Volans or Titans?! What a moron...

Hydra wheels are cheaper and 16" tires are cheaper. He/she is a moron for putting the wrong offset wheels on the car.

Back