• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

I think it was for Germany where it would tune into the traffic information only and would turn off the cassette player

This. The german announcements of the radio traffic service are preceeded by a special beep sounding like an old modem. This triggers this decoder, that mutes or stops the playing cassette or unmutes the radio during the announcement.

MOAB volvo 240 rack
got it shipped from the UK. Just about all of the auctions I have ever seen for these are local pick up only. I asked the seller to take it apart and pack it up for me
I arranged a pick up using Parcel2go.com and now this thing is on its way from the UK
$_57.JPG

got it shipped from the UK. Just about all of the auctions I have ever seen for these are local pick up only. I asked the seller to take it apart and pack it up for me
I arranged a pick up using Parcel2go.com and now this thing is on its way from the UK

That's called "THE MOOSE". I bought mine on SF CL. Its so frigin light!

Volvo turbo racing muffler

I have access to this Turbo racing muffler system stored in the rear of an 84 Volvo 240 Turbo wagon.
The thing is massive, what kind of turbo system it is designed for I don't know. Not even sure the size of the pipe as I did not have a tape to measure it with.
I wonder if there is any market for something like this?

Attachments

• SAM_2753a.jpg
    SAM_2753a.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 531
Volvo 740 760 1983-87 plastic headlight covers

I picked these 740 760 Plastic Headlight Covers up from a collection of NOS Volvo parts here in Canada. they seem to have shelf wear and have some fogging.
Not sure what market they are designed for or if they fit any particular model or they may go up to 1989 also.
The have a number on them HCL 66, but I don't know which company made them.
They are for sale for a asking price of 75.00 Canadian or approx. 57.00 U.S. dollar plus shipping from Canada.

Attachments

• SAM_2768.jpg
    SAM_2768.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 1,147
  • SAM_2771.jpg
    SAM_2771.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 1,148
  • SAM_2772.jpg
    SAM_2772.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 1,147
Hi,
VQ marked his 264 as "RIP". So this car seems to be history...
In my eyes the challenge keeping a PRV is not to find the parts but to find the TIME to proceed regular maintenance (e.g.: exchange water-pump, head gaskets,... - takes hours :-().
Even if PRV-engines are "rare Volvo parts" in the meantime as well - let's get back to the topic of the thread:
Have you seen the gauge for cylinder head - temperature in the VDO-Catalogue??? OUTSTANDING!!! :omg: Never seen before!!
Excellent find!:cool:

Regards
Clemens

Back