• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

787 whp 945, whoops

Time to order that Rotary lift so you can do it like the big boys and just unbolt the subframe with motor and suspension still attached then lower the whole thing from the car.

You can't drop the trans out the bottom???

no. it's more of a bolt thing. I reckon I could try it, but that damn thing is so ****ing heavy, it's almost umanageable even using the hoist and a table. If I pull the engine, I can address some other things at the same time, so it's not really *bad* thing, nor is it really a *difficult* thing.

just a *large* thing.

about .5 khp. the rear wheels started slipping

165131736.jpg

Last edited:
I figure I'm getting close to that with the fuel-molecule alignment magnets on the gas line and aligning the wing nut on the air cleaner...

What a white-knuckler this has got to be!

:cool:

Am I going out to have to bring the red wagon down there to put up the max Volvo powered number on the east coasT?

the bar has been raised again, by a mustang with a 2.8 kenne bell. 330 whp is the current volvo high number (and only volvo number at the moment)

Wow. :omg:

Watching the videos, I'm amazed how much the rear axle seems to move forward under load. Is that... normal? I don't really know much about dyno behaviour. Only time my car's been on rollers it was failing smog. :oops:

Great job Kenny!

M.

lots of things wiggle around. if it's a loaded pull or something truly insane, additional straps can be used. tires deform under speed and load, things bounce around a little, stuff like that. went back and watched the video again, it didn't move much.

Wow Kenny, you sure put a lot of motivation for me to work on my car and get ready to race it this summer. My 4L also need to come out for a good inspection, it never behave nicely and the transbrake can take 2-3 second to fully lock. I don't know what I messed but I'll find it!

I added a 2" wastegate as a cutout on my downpipe and was amazed by the difference in spool time and low rpm power it gave me, tho I probably have the most choked exhaust setup of the whole LS turbo crowd :p Could never get over 10psi with no boost control whatsoever (unhooked gates) and that one day I tried with the downpipe disconnected, it was laying down epic rubber mark at any rpm lol

These engine do need to breathe in and breathe out.

yeah I need to compile a list of things to address when it all comes out, still thinking long and hard about getting a pro harness and upgrading the gold car to ultimate..

Back