• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My Daily Whip

Stereophile33

I don't think I have ever posted pictures of my daily driver wagon. I bought it two years ago from a lady for $700 and two weeks into March of 07 we cut the springs, threw in some rear bilstein's, front tokico's and brakes all around and I did driver training at PIR in it.

For some reason passing a few E36's that day made me fall in love with the car. It's not perfect, by any means. But I like it and she's fun to drive everyday.

Thanks to Oneflat and Group A for really making it look as nice as she does, and Pat for all the encouraging words. And to my wife for always enjoying going for a ride :cool:

Let me know what you guys think.

DSC_6098.jpg

DSC_6104.jpg

DSC_6114.jpg

DSC_6109.jpg

Mod List:

R Front Brakes
RSI Shortened Strut Coilovers 400lb front springs and Koni DA dampers
RSI prototype rear Coilovers 250lb rear springs with Koni SA dampers
Superpro rear bushings

RSI 2.5l stroker with 530 big valve head prototype turbo cam
Truetrac LSD 3.31 gears
Getrag installed with RSI adapter Plate 6-puck clutch

Sparco Torino 2's

90+ Hatch
93 Dash
93 ABS
E-code lights
Original Polaris Wheels with Hankook RS2 rubber.

Alpine Deck
Hertz 5.25 Full range speakers
Hertz 10" sub
900 Watts of PPI PCI amps.

Looks really hot! I think you need to get more camber and tuck the front also if you are going to have the back that low:)

yeah I need more camber up front to be able to get the front lower.....interestingly enough the car as a 1/2 rake when based off the rocker....I just don't think the wagons look that good with such little rake.

Soon in the works are roll center and camber adjustments to allow it to look more square

Sofa king low. So low that it makes the wheels look big becuase the side of the car is effectively shortened so much. It's crazy man.

Back