• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

dopest of dope volvo's (fwd,rwd,awd)

Black guy drives this in my town. With the gangsta-lean seat!

Photo0221.jpg

I like those wheels. I wonder what kind they are. Is it because I'm black? dunno. My seat was gangsta-leanin' but that was because it was broken. I replaced it. Does that mean I'm driving white? Dunno. This is getting confusing. Heh...

Seriously, does anyone know what kind of wheel those are? Nice wheels, I say.

Maybe we need a roll call of black Volvo owners on this thread and many would be surprised. The Watcher has spoken.

Maybe we need a roll call of Black Volvo owners on Turbobrick's. Many would be surprised. i probably can understand the Swedish language better than most, and I like modding Volvo's as you can tell by the amount of time i have been a member. So cut out the Crazy Stuff. The Watcher has spoken.

I like those wheels. I wonder what kind they are. Is it because I'm black? dunno. My seat was gangsta-leanin' but that was because it was broken. I replaced it. Does that mean I'm driving white? Dunno. This is getting confusing. Heh...

I can look next time I see the car. I see it quite often.

Yea.. uhm, those are called ebaystore ugly's

Damn, some of you are seriously ridiculous, i know a few blacks that drive bricks, yes one of them is completely chromed out with a rattling plate and 22 speakers rolling on 20's with spinners... The other has a stroked 2.5 WHITE 945... another is slow and low... I also know a haitian Doctor that has c30, s80, s90, xc90, xc70, xc60.... It Doesnt mean sh1t what colour you are to drive a car... I also know a Hassidic jew with an s70 and those crazy ass candles on the roof and a vynil 3m wrap that says "Moshia is COMING"

Generally you dont see many black folks rolling around in volvos, and YES typically a young black guy (unless Somanlian, South African, Afrikaan) does drive with a gangsta lean...

Ridiculous that some of you are actually able to turn light comments and observations into total douchebaggery and racism... Its not like someone dropped the N word nor demanded getting cotton picked... We are in 2011 in North America, grow up.

nice cars posted... That S90 is it the original motor turboed or is it a t6? more info? Tranny?

Back