• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

ford transit/volvo turbo motorhome....

A

Anonymous

The engine is out of the volvo....just wondering if any of you guys would like to see some pics and later some specs on my weird creation! Its finally happening, I cant wait to see those boys racers cry when I beat them off the lights!

Oh yep, bring it on. We would all love pics and details, we like weird creations here, i aspire to a weird creation of my own one day :x:

Also take it your in UK?? from the transit van and boy racers been a typicaly brit thing.
Griz

OK, I will then! Yes from UK. It will also have volvo 940 rear lights (turned upside down) and an mr2 turbo back box, not to mention the jaguar front grills.......
Any ideas where I might find some decent wheels for it?

There are lots of Volvo spares only places in the UK, type volvo spares into yahoo or google and you will get a list, start e-mailing them for prices.

Also http://www.volvospares-uk.com/index.htm he will reply very fast, ive had replys about parts from him at 10.30pm on a sunday evening!!, worth a try. Otherwise, pop down the dealers a get a load of the accessory catalouges as they have pic's and part numbers of alot of the alloys, thats if your looking for Volvo alloys.

Griz

Back