• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chips b2xxft

poolamer.marius

Hello,

i am searching for a ezk + dougtherboard and ecu chip for my b200ft and b234f.

it looks like the seller arent sell anymore.

i am searching for a chip from the "chip faq" beacouse it seems to be the onlyone who sells chips for every engine an ecu. the most only sell chips for some ecu. i have 6 ecu but not one of this seems right for the other chips from other tuners.

so haved searched some time but doesnt find ist. i have read about "thelostartof", "blabla", "tlao" and so one. even "info@bijlsmatichnicalinnovations.nl" doesnt work

so: who is the right man that can deliver?

setup:

b200ft
gt30 turbo
470cmm injectors
3"dp an exhaust
do88 intercooler
3"maf, 960 (maybe its possible to use the maf from a 16v? *0 280 213 010*)
7200rpm would be nice

thanks for help!and sry for bad english

regards from germany

marius

Hello,

i am searching for a ezk + dougtherboard and ecu chip for my b200ft and b234f.

it looks like the seller arent sell anymore.

i am searching for a chip from the "chip faq" beacouse it seems to be the onlyone who sells chips for every engine an ecu. the most only sell chips for some ecu. i have 6 ecu but not one of this seems right for the other chips from other tuners.

so haved searched some time but doesnt find ist. i have read about "thelostartof", "blabla", "tlao" and so one. even "info@bijlsmatichnicalinnovations.nl" doesnt work

so: who is the right man that can deliver?

setup:

b200ft
gt30 turbo
470cmm injectors
3"dp an exhaust
do88 intercooler
3"maf, 960 (maybe its possible to use the maf from a 16v? *0 280 213 010*)
7200rpm would be nice

thanks for help!and sry for bad english

regards from germany

marius

Hi,

Keep in mind that the "aftermarket" chips you buy are suited to work on a wide variety of engines runnning LH. They might not be ideal for your setup.

You could burn your own chips which can be modified to suit your setup.
Burners and chips are cheap and you learn a lot about LH.

Start with your stock software, and you could do this as a starting point:

470cc injectors: Try 2150 for fueling constant #4.
Use the linearization tables and constants for the 3" AMM.

See how your AFRs are after this. I had to add fuel in the rev range where the turbo kicks in (around 2500rpm, but my turbo is smaller than yours). Up top (4000+) it was rich (in the 10s) so I have reduced fuel from the map here.

Regarding ignition: in general you could drop a couple of degrees of timing in the midrange at high loads to be safe when the boost kicks in, and add some timing at cruise loads/speed for better fuel economy and torque. Ofcourse it is best to tune ignition maps on a dyno or to use det cans.

Ps, get bigger injectors. Running a gt30 is a waste on 470ccs.

Back