• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bruh : The Thread[Matt's 945]

They're ARE wheels of some sort. I have no clue on the model name. I've got 17x10 versions as well.

It's like the surface of the moon, and the paint is ****. :\

Same on my ute. I've had three 9's come through the yard recently and they all had cratered up hoods. Wonder why it's so common.

Same on my ute. I've had three 9's come through the yard recently and they all had cratered up hoods. Wonder why it's so common.

My '93 245 has the same cratering on the hood. Neither of my '90 245s had it (even the super rusty one), so maybe Volvo changed up how they made/painted the hoods between 1990 and 1993? I only mention my '93 because Matt's is a '93, too, even though it's a 900 not a 200.

this car has one good angle lmao

42634766244_dd4c6b69c3_z.jpg

42634767434_795242b8c2_z.jpg

43351478741_7e02611440_z.jpg

43351476261_3f3ca7def6_z.jpg

its dirty and i havent driven it at all this year aside from like the fifteen feet from the yard to the street

so, many years later, this saturday i'll be bringing this thing to my new place and putting it on the lift to assess the situation.

IF it's all not too far gone I'm gonna fix the mechanicals and get it back on the road. I've actually got a garage and a lift and stuff at my disposal so actual work can get done over a few days and I don't need to worry about it getting dark and leaving stuff out disassembled overnight without a garage.

luPeRnvl.png

Last edited:
it has been a day

FG66rZyXwAoSGbz

FG7WujjX0AIPYgr

i gotta get someone over here and pay them like $250 to detail the **** outta the interior bc it is awful lmao

so its mid 2023 and im gonna start throwing things at this.

bought a battery for it today, gonna get it reliably able to move around the property and then start tackling some things.

first up is figuring out why the windows don't go down and why the sunroof doesn't work.

it's probably some wiring that was eaten by mice but we'll see. then i'll put some new brakes i've got on for it.

i think im gonna get some normal lowering springs for it, new struts/shocks and bigger tires on it so i can drive it around and not hate myself for things i did when i was 22.

im finally old enough to relate to the late, great redwood chair who famously said "raise the lowered."

so its mid 2023 and im gonna start throwing things at this.

bought a battery for it today, gonna get it reliably able to move around the property and then start tackling some things.

first up is figuring out why the windows don't go down and why the sunroof doesn't work.

it's probably some wiring that was eaten by mice but we'll see. then i'll put some new brakes i've got on for it.

i think im gonna get some normal lowering springs for it, new struts/shocks and bigger tires on it so i can drive it around and not hate myself for things i did when i was 22.

im finally old enough to relate to the late, great redwood chair who famously said "raise the lowered."
As for your windows, check the switches. Take em out of the door cards and the pop them open and give em a good clean. Every window I've had not work ended up being just corroded switches

As for your windows, check the switches. Take em out of the door cards and the pop them open and give em a good clean. Every window I've had not work ended up being just corroded switches
every single window doesnt work no matter which switch you use lol

Back