• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bruh : The Thread[Matt's 945]

Go with 8s. Don't even try to tell me you need the 9s. Not to mention you can tuck the 8s a hell of a lot better.

The 9's have a better look to them, more dish. I can't stand how flat the front's are. Plus I don't wanna tuck wheels. Gotta gettem sittin just riiiight.

Maybe a little more. I just saw the 8" rears have an offset of -10. My current rears are 8" wide with a -12 offset. So a redrilled 8" with a 5mm spacer would probvably sit just about perfect.

ever thought about yellow highbeams? not sure if that's actually what they are. the lens closest to the grille.

ever thought about yellow highbeams? not sure if that's actually what they are. the lens closest to the grille.

I know from experience that tinted clears, paint, whatever comes out of a can, does not like whatever plastic those lens are made out of. Best bet is film tint like lamin-x

Last edited:
I am thinking about doing the diamond steelies on my 240. I take it ill need adapters to get the wheels to fit? Or redrilled?

Back