• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lady Majestia, a 744t story.

So the heat gun thing is gonna take too long for the bumpers imo so I'm gonna paint them with either plastidip or paint wit flexing agent, also I hate ferd blue

Still have cleanup/more painting to do but its a start. I think the green and purple will look dope, also that guy on ebay makes nice stuff!

Ideally you would have a way of tuning in order to take advantage of having true flex fuel setup (sensor, dual fuel tables, dual spark tables).

In most basic terms you will want injectors that are at least 30% bigger than what you have tuned for using 92.

Otherwise you could get E85-specific chips that take your injectors into account...that would allow you to use a 3" MAF and to run a much more aggressive timing map. Downside would be that you would only be able to run E85 unless you swapped computers/MAF/injectors should you be in a pinch and couldn't find any with an empty tank.

Yeah I feel like a flexfuel sensor and a custom ecu would really be the only way to go unless e85 is super common/close in your parts and there's no danger of ever having to run regular gas.

Back