• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet, September 5-7. AutoX, Dragon Running, Good Times

What Campground are we staying at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone want a trans am spoiler since SOMEONE doesn't want it? (Joking of course) Haha it's got three of four mounting sxrews..could be fixed with a lil fiberglassing. I dont need it and don't want to toss it..

Last edited:
And of course somebody's gotta do it. I'm not gonna make it. Mandatory 7/12s suck.
Really bummed about this so yall better take a bunch of pictures for me. :/

Uh Oh!

NenqLtXl.jpg

bdshYiWl.jpg

Read through posts. I'm confused. So is the official start of the weekend going to be Saturday morning at propav8r's place? Does camping start Friday night or Saturday night?

Read through posts. I'm confused. So is the official start of the weekend going to be Saturday morning at propav8r's place? Does camping start Friday night or Saturday night?

The first post in the thread is current. Official start is Friday afternoon. Friday night is party/hangout at my place. First night of camping is Saturday.

So unless we stay with you on Friday, we would have to make our own provisions to stay? Are you at capacity yet?

Well, Derrick and Mackeever claimed the queen bed and Andrew has the couch. There's a sleeper sofa in the basement I can throw an air mattress on, but beyond that, it's BYO air mattress and claim a square of floor space, or try and put a tent up out front.

If a hotel is more your speed, rooms in Franklin are anywhere from $50-$150 for Friday night.

Where are you coming from? You mentioned you're close to the Gap...not many locals out here.

Back