• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Maryland Meet April 7th 2013 College Park Ikea

Or you could just put any active plates on it, don't drive like a wahoo, and get it registered.

I think the worst part about MD MVA is that all tagged cars must be insured. I canceled insurance on my parts car, which was parked off-street, and got a whopping bill a couple of months later...

Going through that too. When my FIL died in 2003, he stopped paying the bills a few months before and my clueless MIL didn't know. She's got a $7000 bill for 5 cars to pay before she can ever register anything else in her name.

It seems it's gonna be a nice day. I guess I'll take the 78 without rear glass or rear interior. I haven't driven it since November :-(

It seems it's gonna be a nice day. I guess I'll take the 78 without rear glass or rear interior. I haven't driven it since November :-(

Heck yes.

image_zps32239f04.jpg

Yesss.

Anyone else bringing their significant others? Mine is probably tagging along for Ikea shopping. That way we both get what we want.

MrBill, you stopping by for an 8.8?

I will be @ Port Republic, hopefully in the 242. Need an address though, unless I just sit on route 4 and wait for you guys to drive by...

I was going to get a couple racks of ribs and fire them up. . . . Can I get a guesstimation on who might be stopping by after the Ikea meet?

I'm 50-50 at this point. Wife has given permission, but with our 5 month-old, days can go well or terribly... Either way, I'm not a big pork guy! Will bring beers if I make the second leg.

Last edited:
Yesss.

Anyone else bringing their significant others? Mine is probably tagging along for Ikea shopping. That way we both get what we want.

I'll be there with Liz, I don't think we need anything from Ikea though.

I was going to get a couple racks of ribs and fire them up. . . . Can I get a guesstimation on who might be stopping by after the Ikea meet?

What time do you plan on doing that and how far is it to your place from there?

What time do you plan on doing that and how far is it to your place from there?
Sometime after the IKEA meet is over i guess. It doesn't seem like many are going to show, so I'll wait to fire up the grill till I hear from Ian or someone else that there is a group headed my way. Pm me for my cell number and/or address.

Back