• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

tunerpro start up guide?

Use a timing light. Disconnect injectors, set timing to fixed 10 degrees, point light at crank, spin it over. Adjust trigger angle until light matches pulley. This is covered in the manuals. So probably a good ideas to read them again.

Last edited:
quick question. In basic setting of igntions its gonna ask if wheel speed is cam or crank speed. Im little confused on that and I assume my 90 240 2.4lh ignition would be cam speed. But at the same time it uses the flywheel 60/2 sensor. Ive searched and havnt found anything on that subject.

Last edited:
the trigger offset is somewhere between 85 and 90, if you changed this, this is likely why the car won't run
also do not use the req fuel calculator, just adjust the number by hand, I'd probably start at 10 or 12 and go from there

also, don't listen to people who aren't using megasquirt, it's only going to confuse the issue further.

the trigger offset is somewhere between 85 and 90, if you changed this, this is likely why the car won't run
also do not use the req fuel calculator, just adjust the number by hand, I'd probably start at 10 or 12 and go from there

also, don't listen to people who aren't using megasquirt, it's only going to confuse the issue further.

got it. Its set at 90, Ill work on fuel calculator. Thanks for advise.

Its up and running. Big thanks to Culberro, he helped in getting settings right. I have not drove it yet but probably will soon. It was a timing setting, when I changed it to "falling edge". It fired right up. Thanks to all that has helped.

I wouldnt use my settings yet. I can get it to start and idle but thats about it. Its crazy lean off idle. Kenny said that if I leave it on "falling edge" in ignition settings. Timing will not be stable at high rpms? Culberro been helping me alot and I appreciate him going out of his way and his time. Will be a couple days before I get to mess with it. Thanks

Back