• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

FOHO Body kits and wings

PCH

Hello to all. Trying to research about FOHA/Volvo accessories namely for 7/9 series. Would appreciate any pictures and info from the 90's- trying to see what the kit can be made to look like on the wagon, especially the fog lights that should go with it.
From what I understand the Austrian company was working with Volvo and dealer was installing their parts so there should be some brochures pictures and parts lists.

Last edited:
Sadly my collection of European Car magazines from the late 80s through the mid 90s were destroyed in the Houston flooding. I used to have lots of ads for all those parts and more.

Sorry to hear about that.
Got me a full body kit, trying to decide if I want to paint it to match my car or what. It's asking for in-bumper fog lights to look legit and I have no idea what the correct thing to use was.

TB is great- just saw this thread http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=309422 and it has the pictures of the kit in question:

attachment.php

So it looks like it was offered as an SE kit that people could get for non SE models as well:

91Volvo740SE.jpg

Last edited:
Back