• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Videos

adrianpike said:
50+gb, and about 100-200gb of transfer a month, depending on how fast the connection is.
Did raz end up hosting the vids?
And seriously, how much storage do the vids take up?
If they took up 50gb's, 2 people could download them all once and you would suck down 100gb of bandwidth. I have a hard time believing you have 50gb of volvo videos.

Edit: NM, it says 1.3gb of vids on the first post. I could have hosted that if you didn't have to get all greedy and ask for 50gb of storage. :roll:

Last edited:
tuff240 said:
Did raz end up hosting the vids?
And seriously, how much storage do the vids take up?
If they took up 50gb's, 2 people could download them all once and you would suck down 100gb of bandwidth. I have a hard time believing you have 50gb of volvo videos.

Edit: NM, it says 1.3gb of vids on the first post. I could have hosted that if you didn't have to get all greedy and ask for 50gb of storage. :roll:

I'm unfortunately way behind in school, but I'd love to transfer the videos off somewhere for hosting. My schedule doesn't really allow for much time poking around on the various servers that I've got various videos stored on.
I didn't have 50 gigs of videos hosted at any one time, but it could be hit pretty darn quick once I started scrounging. I only uploaded about a quarter of the videos that I had available to me. I also had tons of uploaded videos before I ran out of drive space. :-(
I'd love to resurrect the video hosting project, but I just don't have the time at the moment. If somebody wants to set up an SFTP dropbox for me, I'll just start queuing up stuff if they'd like... :-D

Back