• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

show your wheels!

Those LM's look so small on that 360, it makes it look like a kit car. Nice score though, LM's are timeless.
I know, bet they will look bigger on my 242:-P The guy I bought it from just bought brand New 19" BBS Challenge, so no need for this Wheels anymore..
Always dreamt about a set of real LM's:)So when they showed up in 18" and 5x108 I just had to do it!
I never knew they had 5x108. That is good info. Post shots when you get em on.
I think they where special ordered for Ferarri and they have 5x108:)New price on the Wheels was over 10k dollars:wtf:

Will post some pics here and in my Project thread when I test them on my car, guessing I need some spacers since the ET is little bad for RWD Volvo

Couldn't find any pics online of Heico wheels on a 240. Not really feeling it.

1505481_679348705441894_1621667529_n.jpg

Wow, I thought those looked hideous until I saw them on the car. They look bitchin!
Needs a cap on the very center IMO.

Wow, I thought those looked hideous until I saw them on the car. They look bitchin!
Needs a cap on the very center IMO.

Hey thanks! I've had the same reaction from a bunch of people, they're not the typical modern splitwheel, but they are from the mid 90's, so I think they fit really good together.

Senor fuzz, what kind of suspension are you using?

On the picture in my signature and currently, I'm running the stock springs, I've just cut off like 4 turns, maybe more - cant remember. And the rear is just old and saggy loweringsprings, hence the low back.

But I have TB-style coils with kaplhenke camberplates waiting to be fitted. Think they have like 450 lbs springs, about 100mm tall.
As for the rear, a friend had a set of front-springs from a Mitsu. L200 pickup truck lying around, did some testing and they seem to fit in the lower springseat and I'll try to find a way to make them stay in the upper seat.
Gonna get em up so they settle good with the wheel and wheelarches, so I'll be running them in the back.

These are REALLY stiff, I mean seriously stiff. I'm likely to break my back with these.
link-->Looks like this, but black.

Hey thanks! I've had the same reaction from a bunch of people, they're not the typical modern splitwheel, but they are from the mid 90's, so I think they fit really good together.

On the picture in my signature and currently, I'm running the stock springs, I've just cut off like 4 turns, maybe more - cant remember. And the rear is just old and saggy loweringsprings, hence the low back.

But I have TB-style coils with kaplhenke camberplates waiting to be fitted. Think they have like 450 lbs springs, about 100mm tall.
As for the rear, a friend had a set of front-springs from a Mitsu. L200 pickup truck lying around, did some testing and they seem to fit in the lower springseat and I'll try to find a way to make them stay in the upper seat.
Gonna get em up so they settle good with the wheel and wheelarches, so I'll be running them in the back.

These are REALLY stiff, I mean seriously stiff. I'm likely to break my back with these.
link-->Looks like this, but black.

What are the offsets on your wheels?

Back