• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

porsche wheels on 700 series?

got some 993 cup replicas left over from my dads twin turbo carrera build. (530bhp, totally bitchin) 17x7.5 on 225r50's.

:oogle:

but honestly, they might not actually look that great if it could happen.

XocUW.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. They aren't tooooo impressive or crazy. But most OEM wheels are understated. Paint em glossy white and that usually brings less interesting shaped wheels up a notch IMO.

I'd take off the centre cap with the other car's logo on it though, cuz that just looks trashy to me, like "i couldn't find wheels that were for my actual car but these'll do" I know that isn't what's going on in these cases, but I'd still think that seeing them in person, for instance parked in a lot I was walking through or some such.

I'd take off the centre cap with the other car's logo on it though, cuz that just looks trashy to me, like "i couldn't find wheels that were for my actual car but these'll do" I know that isn't what's going on in these cases, but I'd still think that seeing them in person, for instance parked in a lot I was walking through or some such.

What center caps? I don't see any?!?

Ken, you posted Mercedes wheels, (aftermarket tuner wheels I believe)

What's up with the mirror? It looks tweaked.
I think the wheels look fine, but you're gonna need adapters.

BTW, Grass Valley? Sweet! I grew up in NC/GV and went to school at NUHS.

Back