• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

EDIS on B20?

Billiam500

I currently have MS1 v2.2 on my 142 controlling fuel only, and would like to make the plunge into spark control (among other things) with MS2. There are plenty of ford 1.9L's at the junkyard, so I think I could have spark control for little more than the price of the MS2 daughter card.
My questions are: How do I mount the 36-1 wheel to a B20 crank? Does anybody have pictures of a VR sensor mounted on a b20 or b230?

Dale has what you need. Can't seem to find pics of the VR sensor mounted though. But it's been done so there's gotta be pics somewhere.

Thanks Igor...

Crappy picture but this is one way to do it. They are anodized now...

Pictures+July+18_+2006+007.jpg

This is what it looks like installed...

Pictures+July+18_+2006+059.jpg

Keep in mind the bracket to mount the VR sensor should be strong enough to lift the engine from. It has to stay very stable and secure...

Thanks!
So I need: MS2, Wheel adapter, VR sensor, VR bracket, 36-1 wheel, coil packs, and the EDIS unit- anything else?

No need for MS2... no need for EDIS unit. Just get the 36-1 wheel and the sensor. Buy a VR conditioner board from Glens garage or fab one.

Can't seem to find the conditioner board on glensgarage...did you mean the ignition coil driver board?
EDIT- Nevermind- found it on the wasted spark thread. I'll probably use that setup unless something on it prevents me from going flexfuel(doubt it).

Last edited:
Back