• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ocean 18 and tyre size

Diameter is really close to 225/45/17 so I'd say it's a good size. Can't say about the fitment otherwise.

Hi

I have 235/40/18 on the 8,5x18 Ocean MK18 ET16 and it rubs ever so sligthly on the rear arches when my 945 wagon is heavy loaded. More or less only the plastic inner fender liners that touches.
The front strut has nice clearance due to the bigger diameter rim in combination with the inclination of the strut, running 7,5x17 Eiker wheels had much less clearance to the strut than these 18 inch rims.

YS
JB

ocean 18's

I have my eyes on a set of these also..I was wondering about fitment also, thanks all!

Looking to get a set for my '80 242, will the website let you put in specific wheels, or just wheel sizes...hmm

I have a set of Ocean Super DTM?s on my 242. I am using 215-35/ZR18 tires. A nice stretch- they don?t look like 18?s.

Last edited:
comparing the et6 and et16 is it just the rear part of the wheel mounting pad less thick for higher offset, or is the actual wheel different, like 10mm more lip?

Back