• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Microsquirt 16v+t

5rcPEke.jpg

Last edited:
On up to about 20/24psi depending on temp and environment/humidity, and compression/turbo choice,tune- alcohol let my stock over used and abused, junk survive. Anything over that and pump gas just couldn't hang ,here in houston TEXAS.

I still run this kit with great results on e 85 with my fresh forged bits. I get the alcohol from walmart -93 percent(IIRC), and i freeze it when i really want to beat on the car for added insurance and added power- because i am a sneaky bastard.BTW e85 loves it as well.

Because alcohol does NOT freeze, it makes for a very cold alcohol injection that you can feel when left in the freezer. The alcohol makes things happen much quicker, much smoother, and it keeps everything in the engine pretty nice and spiffy.My customers and I love it and it's well worth the price and labor to install. But don't believe me try it yourself and prove me wrong. ;)

My Devils own kit has a progressive pump controller, two knurled knobs on the controller , one is for what boost level it starts working, the second is what boost level it sprays the maximum amount of alcohol.There is a green led to let you know when it starts spraying and it even has a tank empty indicator if you so opt to use. The kit also has a pump pressure adjustment on the pump itself with the smallest allen wrench head i have ever seen, and of course you can change jets, and adjust the knobs, so adjustability is quite infinite.The controller has a map sensor built into it that goes up to 35psi. If you haven't got this for your turbo car, no matter how much, or how little it is modded, you are missing out, I dare you to try it, you will be impressed. Guaranteed!Turbo car must. Here's my janky install.

Su9XDQt.jpg

uGBK6Sl.jpg

ohkqxcW.jpg

DU1eQO2.jpg

gbVc6pG.jpg

DXcXCNo.jpg

nIim5fP.jpg

OkIOLYm.jpg

bKwxKQm.jpg

LexTkUJ.jpg

Last edited:
Customers cars i have been working on meanwhile.Installed fog lights and power steering pump on this sweet 242.
yEkUImJ.jpg

a1oDi2M.jpg

kpWBZim.jpg

Dt1Tswj.jpg

Too much to list done on the supra and 850r, 78c10 is my volvo back up, red 740 is a 350 conversion, that i helped convert to 5.3 ls.
ZGIkUzt.jpg

Helped these guys who were stranded, in the road, my good deed I guess.
AwLQ0iO.jpg

Smoked a s60r and found a few leaks
w8XjYAb.jpg

I rebuilt and sold this 7.8 1/8th mile car
0VXzHFr.jpg

Bought this and sold it after i repaired somethings, has a 16t on it on a na block,Lh converted by Kyle, 13psi with alcohol kit of course, this car will catch you slipping. Shane and Desmond had some fun helping build this one with me.This car is a bit faster than it ever should have been.
GHaix7u.jpg

zV3qA5h.jpg

Shorter truck oil pan fabbed up with pick up tube for 7 series.
XmzAMdo.jpg

Last edited:
Still running the big rod motor i threw in a couple weeks ago, exhaust manifold is cracked so its only 20psi for me, which is enough to run a motorcycle that split traffic between me and someone else and made his own lane. I had to return the mad favor and let him hear the 16v straight piped at full bore, as he so graciously thought he was gonna pick on my car- he tried to pace me but ended up two cars back , shaking his head and turned off as soon as he could. I lol'ed at him. Shouldn't be passing people on the stripe wide open broseph(with his screaming exhaust), with cars in both lanes,just because you can. He learned, i will gamble. people behind me at next light were laughing their ace off.

What's wrong with splitting lanes?

Back