• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's S90

If my old 960 was a wagon I'd still be driving it. Great car. Keep in mind all the FWD wheels fit on this car with no mods....

960_130.JPG

Oh man, I got a weak spot for white cars,
This Looks so good!

FYI this car went to my wife, we ditched her S40 T4.. i still drive this from time to time.
Its so much more smooth on petrol, to bad i really need LPG in my current amount of traveling

Yeah still have it and boy does it have it in for me after 5 years.
Gave the car a service and it ran lumpy after. Surly the wireharness here as they all degrade.
Replaced a connector and she ran again. Time for MOT.

the failed list of the MOT:

Stuck caliper at the back
Broken exhaustclamp
Battery lose (ok i just trew a new one in there)
Both control arms need replacing
Reverselights dont work
Leaks on steeringbox
Worn pads

Today i went about fixing the reverse lights, last year i had the same issue related to the wiring / connector. Cleanened them out and not the pnp switch lights came one.. uhhh

Going to grab a beer now ..

I like the white as well. But only because my '96 is White as well. Have owned for over 5 years. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is not a wagon. And I have FWD wheels on mine. A set of 16" Comet wheels. Same offset and same size as the stock 960 wheels. But I think I'm going back to stock wheels.

Back