• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fl Crew Official Unofficial July Meet Page

wmartinlsmith

we had on in may, now lets start planning one for july in the tampa bay area.... ill start scouting places. i alreay have a few in mind. i was thinking mid to late july before school starts up again, anyone is able to chime in here and kick me if im stepping on toes... and i plomise that it wont be such a cluster **** of an afternoon, just a cool hang out bbq and ride... preferably with some shade..... oh yeah and drew daisy did get toated pretty damn well.... so lets start it up... later

St. Pete meet is on sat the 28th of july. meet at my than a trip to the park known as veterans park (iirc) over on baypines, for a bbq, photoshoot, hangout if it isnt raining.... soo keep me up to date as whom is comming... bill (7 two 7) six 9 eight - 2 three 66

bill's Meet July (28th)
1)1997850T5R (Kale)
2) Drew
3)Jesus
4)Tripp Mcnealy-Trey
5)Nick AKA S40T5Turbo ( ill need directions!)
6)tomedkaz (TOMMY (I'll need directions - I'm in Tampa, FL but just moved here!)
comming from vs..

start one here

Last edited:
I think a run to downtown Orlando would be fun some Friday/Saturday night. Dunno what you Florida people like to do, though :)

I have been in contact with the V.P. of the Saab Club of Tampa bay to organize a Swede meet. Considering we are planning this in Tampa bay, how would you feel about colliding with some Saabs?

tampa meet eh?

hmm, have to notify the crew, 07 has been a bad year to us tampa crew guys.

I vote for ybor, plenty to do and plenty to drink, then sat night we can roll to the cause way and watch people gets busted for street racing, or gandy.

tampa meet eh?

hmm, have to notify the crew, 07 has been a bad year to us tampa crew guys.

I vote for ybor, plenty to do and plenty to drink, then sat night we can roll to the cause way and watch people gets busted for street racing, or gandy.

Ill probably be the one getting busted:omg: Pig ass cops FTL

so im setting the date solid on sat the 28... the last sat of the month.... in july.. most should be back from any vacations or whatever by then. also bring tools. and im not talking about friends.... i have some but not a big selection. bill

Back