• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

CAD Intake/Exhaust Flange Drawing Files I found.

Hodginsa

youtube.com/seanhodgins
Hey guys,

I know I don't post much anymore, but I was just cleaning up some old files on my computer and found a folder with a bunch of CAD drawing files for volvo and some other(s) exhaust and intake flanges, also some T3 flanges and Tial as well. Should be good for waterjet cutting or CNC, what have you.

I think John Grimsmo may have sent them to me years ago, so I cannot credit who originally made them, sorry if it was you!

Anyway I think some people may find them useful, and a link to them may very well still be on the forums somewhere, I didn't look very hard. I am going to host the files on my website and you can download them. Here you go:

Various Flange CAD Drawings

I think these all came from a Swedish forum that has these and a few more listed.

Anyone have the CAD dwg for the redblock flywheel to GM torque converter laying around by chance?

Thanks dude!

Anyone have a CAD/dwg file for the exhaust flange that bolts the downpipe to the conical area of the Mitsu. turbo?

I'm making some 3" downpipes and need this file to send to my waterjet guy to have a few of these flanges made.

Back