• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I plasti-dipped my 780 Bertone.

"You know, it's rare. I see a door lock and wise eblems cylenders extra for more than 1,000 years, also painted car of the wreck. I do not understand. The upper surface is painted and (f) the Ed to finish the car you buy at this level, why not the 1932 Bugatti type 55 is perfect for this type of coating."

source
http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

front13.jpg

http://micgadget.com/35057/china-tourist-damages-historical-relic-in-egypt/

PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING!

Bork:
Du yuoo reeleeze-a thees is a rere-a cer. Frum vhet i cun see-a yuoo rooeened zee iblems, zee duur luck cylenders, und cesooed ebuoot un eddeeshunel 1000 in vurk fur sumeune-a vhu vunts tu ectelly peeent thees cer. I dun't get it. It needed zee upper soorffeces peeented und yuoo cumpleted f-id zee vhule-a cer. Iff yuoo vunt tu du vurk et thees lefel vhy dun't yuoo gu booy a 2002 hunda ceefic vhere-a thees type-a ooff peeent vuoold be-a velcume-a.

Jive:
Do ya' realize dis be a rare car. Ah be baaad... From whut ah' can see ya' ruined da damn eblems, de doo' lock cylenders, and casued about an addishunal 1000 in wo'k fo' someone who be hankerin' aftah actally paint dis car. Ah be baaad... ah' don't git it. It needed da damn downpuh' surfaces painted and ya' completed f-ed da damn whole car. Ah be baaad... If ya' wanna do wo'k at dis level why don't ya' go steal some 2002 honda civic where dis type uh paint would be welcome. What it is, Mama!

I was actully hesitant to check out this thread since I love 780's so much and was afraid one may have been ruined. But then my curiosity got the better of me and I clicked and checked it out anyway.
All I can say is that it looks effing unbelievable!! The color choice is awesome and it looks like you really did it right and got a good smooth application out of it. Great work!!

Kudos to you for doing what you wanted to your car, and if you are happy with the results, that is all that really matters. Let the haters hate.

My PV is such a rusty old heap that it's not worth spending money to have it painted, and the old dead paint is starting to flake off here and there. I was considering doing something vaguely similar to this on it. Olive drab, some comically bad 'Svenska Air Force' stencils here and there.

You understand that this rare car from what you can see that they break the door locked in celinders ablims. There are about 1000 or more jobs for the people who want this car color actally did not understand. You need the full Valley transit and painted surfaces are completed. If you want to work at this level. Why not go buy a Honda Civic 2002 welcome to painting.

Am I the only one on this board who is restoring a 780 to "as new condition as possible?"

The plastidip thing is not my style. I will have 50 hours alone just in sanding/rust removal/plastic repair/bondo/taping, etc to prepare for paint.

I know I will lose my ass on any renovation I do but I am keeping this car for 20 years so I don't care.

Do you know if are rare. At the top of the opening, with the help of 1000 Eblems Cylenders painted a car accident last year. I can't evaluate to Yes. Schedule and complete all help this car for each team, which should be placed in the trash where can I buy as a coating on the head most popular 2002 Honda Civique.

Do you realize this is a rare car. From what i can see you ruined the eblems, the door lock cylenders, and casued about an additional 1000 in work for someone who wants to actally paint this car. I don't get it. It needed the upper surfaces painted and you completed f-ed the whole car. If you want to do work at this level why don't you go buy a 2002 honda civic where this type of paint would be welcome.

:lol:

it's his car. let him do what he wants so long as he doesn't hurt anybody...

Looks awesome by the way!!

Last edited:
I'll lower it this weekend relax relax. I like the blacked out everything part. Car is evil. Rain today is rusting hood more making things darker. Nature is modding my car lol. And calm down I still have original hood. Dipped black. Cars paint is still good underneath lol. Just went for that ugly ratty look. It's a 50/50 good and bad response I've gotten from people. But really whogivesa****k not ur car it's my hooptie

Can i get this time back that i spent reading this thread? Ok, ok, i did crack a smile, but I'm disappointed at it as i was promised some hilarity.

Paint job looks good, wouldn't hold up in Texas though :(. Mr brick-could be our new" mr dick" for this month. Have we started giving out monthly trolling trophies yet? I heard that was gonna happen here soon?!I have a few candidates i'd like to submit on my threads for this months trophy of free kick to the coin purse- you tube video posted.:lol:

Can i get this time back that i spent reading this thread? Ok, ok, i did crack a smile, but I'm disappointed at it as i was promised some hilarity.

Paint job looks good, wouldn't hold up in Texas though :(. Mr brick-could be our new" mr dick" for this month. Have we started giving out monthly trolling trophies yet? I heard that was gonna happen here soon?!I have a few candidates i'd like to submit on my threads for this months trophy of free kick to the coin purse- you tube video posted.:lol:

Huh? What makes you think plasti-dip wouldn't hold up in Texas?

Monthly trolling trophies? Yeah, because there aren't enough of them and making it a competition wouldn't bring out the worst of the worst? Fabulous idea, slick.

I'll lower it this weekend relax relax. I like the blacked out everything part. Car is evil. Rain today is rusting hood more making things darker. Nature is modding my car lol. And calm down I still have original hood. Dipped black. Cars paint is still good underneath lol. Just went for that ugly ratty look. It's a 50/50 good and bad response I've gotten from people. But really whogivesa****k not ur car it's my hooptie

Well, if ugly was what you were going for, you ****in' nailed it. I personally like the look of the 780 however, looks awesome. Caught my eye at Carlisle.

Back