• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Prosport Evo wideband, narrowband emulation question

maxitoman007

Anyone running a prosport evo wideband and using the narrowband emulation signal for LH? Hoping I don't have to weld in another bung (don't really have room because it's a hoodpipe).
Car is a 1987 740 Turbo.

Thanks.

i once used a zeitronix with emulation, that worked pretty well, but i had to wait always for the lambda to heat up.. took around 15-20 secounds everytime i wanted to start.

I've got a prosport evo in my 240, have played with lh extensively, and it doesn't like that emulation. It did stay at 14.7 all the time, but never oscillated and never drove right.

that shouldnt be the problem, i could start with a cold lambda but car ran like **** and sometimes it flooded the cylinders so i just waited.

When started cold everything was alright after the wideband had its temp

Oh I see, have you tried letting the sensor heat up like the last guy said?

Yes, but his was a different controller and even with the same sensor not all controllers are created equal.

The bung is cheap, drilling a hole is cheap, having someone else weld the bung on if you cant is still cheap. Just add a bung.

Back