• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dallas Volvo Meet - June 1st (subject to change)

IansPlatinum

Want to get a casual quick & dirty volvo meet here in dallas. I've met lots of folks in the area, and many occasionally showed up at Cars & Coffee, but now that that's shut down (for good reason), the itch goes unscratched, and there's no facilitation for us to meet.

Here's the tentative and casual details:
Saturday, June 1st. - I've talked to a handful, sounds like it is a good day for most.
10am/11am
Ikea, 121 & DNT - meet, chat, then eat some swedish meatballs and lingonberries for lunch

These details are subject to revision due to weather, or calendar conflicts with too many of the attendees. It's gonna be a small group no matter what, because there's not a ton of volvo lads and lasses in D-town.

White855T's got my back with some more potential attendees.

I'll be reaching out to those I've already texted next week to confirm that June 1st is still a go.

That's good news. I lost your number from ages ago at cars and coffee and Quaker steak, otherwise you'd have gotten a text invite as well.
If there's anyone else in the area you can invite, do it.

Weather looks good, see y'all tomorrow.
If y'all don't have lunch plans, several of us are planning on eating at the Ikea cafeteria.

Wasn't sure if I'd be able to be there or not but I got back to town today. I will be there in a white 06 v70.

Here's a pic, sorry if I missed your car; I actually did try to get a pic a bit earlier when we were all here, but I failed 8/

It was fun, but I missed the Ikea crepes by like an hour! I have to get there a bit earlier I think. And boy it got hot outside quick!

Attachments

• pic01.jpg
    pic01.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 72
Nice meeting everyone. About half couldn't make it so we'll try to do something again in the future. Probably will have to be earlier in the morning or late afternoon, it got hot today! I was instantly soaked in sweat. No AC in the 1800es didn'y help either.

See y'all around

So sad that I couldn't make it out but hopefully next time I'll be in a better shape. I think I have a few others not on TB that I can invite next time as well.

Back