• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Install Has Come A Long Way

Here ya go.. some old pictures.. but pictures none the less... check out the rest of the site too! I finally got around to updating it and making the links work again.

http://www.geocities.com/volvoracer88/244.html

I really have to get some better newer shots.. once I get all the parts i have linded up for the 242 deliverred I'll take some more pics and update soon after...

even the car has come along way

i still sometimes forget how far the whole car has come! here's a pic stock springs, trailer hitch, different wheels, etc.

i liked it too. thinkin about goin back to white. they were only 15" in rims, but chrome. i could never get my polished wheels that shiny. can't remember the make of the wheels, somethin from germany. sold em cheap when i got my new wheels. heres what they looked like on the guys car i sold em to.

Harry, yeah I'm sleepin on the subs. I put something flat over them so they don't get hurt though. One of the advantages of having everything flush back there is the sleepability. I just took a trip to Asheville (1300 miles round trip) with my brother. We drove mostly at night, and slept on the way, and it was incredibly comfortable. Even over horrible roads, we slept great, and we're both light sleepers.

Back