• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

TLAO Chip Owners: Read this about new Map opportunity

thelostartof

unbalanced chemical
300+ Club
Ok guys so here is the deal, Since I have a mildly stock DD again on LH I have been spending some time testing some map changes so I am looking for someone who already has a set of chips and would like to help me do some testing with this new map to see how it works out for you. Right now it is only the fuel chip but there might be an EZK chip coming out also.

Anyways I have a 15g @16psi(spikes to 18psi) with a TME exhaust (stock DP), V15T cam and D088.se IC running 400cc injectors on the stock AMM. I have been DDing this tune for about 3-4 months now and I am I think ready to push it out to the masses so I wanted some extra feedback before then.

If your setup is semi close to this setup and you have a set of chips from me and want to try out the new map PM me and we can talk details. Once I get a few other people testing this map with some good feedback I might be offering something up for everyone else who already has a set. . . maybe.

Mike

Last edited:
I haven't bought a chip from you, but my setup isn't too different (see sig). I'm running my car off ostrich with some mapping that I worked on some last fall. Maybe you could send me the maps themselves for some cash on my end? PM me if you want to talk about this Mike.

Otherwise, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a rollout of these updated chips.

Last edited:
I have a B23 with a 19t, 3" exhaust, IPD turbo cam, ebay intercooler, and intake with a Yoshi plenum. Should I be holding out for this new map?

Have a 012 amm on my car right now with some 65lb injectors that I am working on fine tuning right now before I upgrade from a 15g to a much larger turbo.

do you have a better working ignition timing in your chips? im in the search for eco chips.. no big turbo just efficient driving from a to be ;)

What trick? LH works without a chip with larger injectors with the 012 amm. I ran it for years before I figured out about this chipping thing.

PM me and we can talk details about helping figure out the eco tune you are trying to do.

TLAO... I got my chips used, but if you need someone to test. I'm currently on a 15g at ~15psi with the 850 injectors (orange tops?) with an IPD turbo cam and an ebay intercooler. T5 trans conversion.

I had just been dealing with that weird lean spike but I think it was from an inadvertent battery reset.

I also have 550s, a 3" AMM and a Holset on standby, and I also just grabbed a 19T because I suspect I'm going to be staying in the small usable turbo range... we'll see.

Anyhow... I currently have your fuel and ign chips. Happy to test anything if you need... HMU

I'm interested. I want to oomphify my DD a wee.

Already have the catback. Just need injectors and biggerer turbo. I'm thinking 15g with a conical.

What trick? LH works without a chip with larger injectors with the 012 amm. I ran it for years before I figured out about this chipping thing.

PM me and we can talk details about helping figure out the eco tune you are trying to do.

Yeah i know that, but it is just a trick around.. i think it is better to have the right map for the installed amm in the tune and have the injectors as small as possible and as big as needed.. keeps the opening time down in idle..

I dont know, i just need a fuelsaver chip.. maybe it is just enough to install your chips when your tables are advanced?

Back