• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 fuel pressure reg. CIS

dm245

I know there's a post on FPR right now, but I need a little more info on the problems it can cause and how to find one cheaply.I have one GLT that starts and runs great and the other is opposite.one has vaccuum and the other doesn't.please help, thanks dave

The bosch CIS system was used in many cars...Porsches and Volkwagons are another source of parts in the junkyard...When I went a few months back ALL of the fuel distributors were gone off ALL of the VW and Volvos...I figure the same guy grabed all of them. But in my case the lack of fuel pressure was was actually the accumulator located next to the fuel pump...hope this helps...

found a used fpr in my parts collection, the one on the car did not match the bently numbers, the spare did match and it did start smoother this morning but did not increase cold idle rpm's. will monitor a few more days to see what happens. dave

Back