• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 242 2,5 16v widebody build

Then i made these

moving the coilovers behind the axle to be able to make adjustable 4 link arms..

cam sync sensor is back where it belongs.. on the block ;P

made a plate to keep crap out of my flywheel

and made a cover to hide the throttle bodys etc.. ill paint it matt black, might paint the fuelrail to! also.. maybe the plenum? or is that to much?

first test plate...

axle is going in where you bearly see the markings on the left end of the plate.. holes in the "middle" is for uniballs (4link) and yea coilovers in the back.. (moving the coilovers behind the axle)

Last edited:
didt get to do as much as i had planned this weekend.. but got the engine back inside, and spent some time cleaning stuff ;P

cam sync sensor is back where it belongs.. on the block ;P

20160103_205555_zps2540rmhj.jpg

Awesome! How did you modify the aux shaft to work with the sensor?

Oh Yisss !!! thats da damn good Idea, putting the Sensor in that place ! :) Very Interested in how you did that!

@ Haltechsupra.. im also stunned as **** about that :D

Last edited:
haltechsupra: thanks :) yea he did :eek:

740atl: i have welded a tooth onto the lobe ;)

Nick Oc: oh i dont know, with shipping etc i bet its cheaper to have someone make it over there ;P

Scrutiny.. :D Sounds like the word the Jawas always say infront of their Sandcrawlers.. ;)

@Andreas.. where have you welded the tooth ? on 12oClock from the dowelpin?

finished the downpipe and wg pipes today (going to make a new exhoust) welded on a 3,5" v-band clamp on the downpipe and a 2,5" v-band for the wastegates!

not a lot of room for a 4" downpipe and a 2,5" wg pipe in a 240 ;P

Back