• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I have this idea for my 244

pinguin

Queen Bitch of MWC Thread
I want to put an 850R spoiler on my 87 244, paint it John Deere green, paint the belt line trim John Deere yellow, and run JD yellow 15" 740 steelies with chrome 240 centercaps.

Thoughts?

Anybody brave enough to shop that up on a 244?

You know, the car probably will be JD Green next spring, the yellow wheels and trim I'm thinking are too much though.

I just like that shade of green

You know, the car probably will be JD Green next spring, the yellow wheels and trim I'm thinking are too much though.

Yeah, you're right, it doesn't look too good.

123ibp.jpg

go for it. i dont see why not if you get the actuall john deere green and put the john deere decals on the back.
i knew a guy who painted his 142 ferguson red and put ferguson badges on it (scandinavian tractor brand)

go for it. i dont see why not if you get the actuall john deere green and put the john deere decals on the back.
i knew a guy who painted his 142 ferguson red and put ferguson badges on it (scandinavian tractor brand)

ferguson? is that the same as a massey/ferguson?

could you imagine a 240 painted like a black tophat with a white stripe?

it could totally look like a tophat...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLNBWQ4eEAY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLNBWQ4eEAY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
@13 sec.

the nl one was the only one that played video as well as audio

i have always loved that 940

Back