• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent pics with side skirts and spoiler..

jay f.

91 745 just added the side skirts this weekend and the spoiler. All i need to do now is paint the front bumper cover, find an SE rear bumper cover and get some bigger wheels. :oogle:

car_0171.jpg

car_0132.jpg

car_016.jpg

car_0141.jpg

car_0193.jpg

car_0201.jpg

your car sucks, send it to me so i can take care of it for you.

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about..... that wagon looks good man! Bigger wheels will fill them gaps right up, what wheels are you putting on this beauty?:cool:

g@ttigang

...never mind, that looks more like Seminole or down around/below Stetson Law....or anyone of 1000 other parks in that part of the world.

Its late and I'm bored...now I'm homesick, and I only lived there for 4yrs!

...never mind, that looks more like Seminole or down around/below Stetson Law....or anyone of 1000 other parks in that part of the world.

Its late and I'm bored...now I'm homesick, and I only lived there for 4yrs!

You were closer on your second guess ha. Its down in st. pete close to treasure island.

Looks awesome. Those are the Aero skirts right? Is that the OEM spoiler or the SAM replica?

And yup its the airflow/aero side skirts. I like them better than the se skirts by a little. And its an oem volvo spoiler. I got it for like $210 bucks from the dealer.

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about..... that wagon looks good man! Bigger wheels will fill them gaps right up, what wheels are you putting on this beauty?:cool:

g@ttigang

Thanks! And i would really like to find some nice 17in bbs rs wheels, but that might be a bit difficult. I found some 16x9 0 offset gold mesh bbs wheels for a ferrari 308 on ebay last week but i lost the bid. 16in is too close to 15 anyways so probably better that i lost. The guy did tell me that he had a similar set of enkei mesh wheels in red haha.

Most likely i'll end up with something like this and get a spacer/adapters...they are Work Equips the sizes are 17x8J+22 and 17x9+22 114.3 5 hole.

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

or maybe really old school with these haha...

aaa.jpg

Nice wagon man!

and 17" BBS RS would be so hot, I would get rid of my 18" RK's for some wide 17" RS.

I like the spoiler too, I had that same one but decided not to use it when I had the car painted and went with the slimer 960 lip style spoiler.

I kinda wish I had used it though.

Back